Saturday, March 31, 2012

Tzav


Tzav | צו | "Command "
Torah: Leviticus 6:1-8:36
Prophets: Malachi 3:4-24
Gospel: Mark 7:31-8:38

Suffer NOT the Little Children!

1Pe 2:13  Submit yourselves to every ordinance of man for the ALEIM's sake: whether it be to the king, as supreme; (cannibalism is illegal).

Isa 58:2  Yet they seek me daily, and delight to know my ways, as a nation that did righteousness, and forsook not the ordinance of their ALEIM: they ask of me the ordinances of justice; they take delight in approaching to IEUE.

Mal 3:17  And they shall be mine, saith the ALEIM of hosts, in that day when I make up my jewels; and I will spare them, as a man spares his own son that serveth him.

Heb 10:16  This is the covenant that I will make with them after those days, saith the ALEIM, I will put my laws into their hearts, and in their minds will I write them;

Exo 12:17  And ye shall observe the feast of unleavened bread; for in this selfsame day have I brought your armies out of the land of Egypt: therefore shall ye observe this day in your generations by an ordinance for ever.

ordinance
H4941
משׁפּט
mishpâṭ
mish-pawt'
From H8199; properly a verdict (favorable or unfavorable) pronounced judicially, especially a sentence or formal decree (human or (particularly) divine law, individual or collectively), including the act, the place, the suit, the crime, and the penalty; abstractly justice, including a particular right, or privilege (statutory or customary), or even a style: -  + adversary, ceremony, charge, X crime, custom, desert, determination, discretion, disposing, due, fashion, form, to be judged, judgment, just (-ice, -ly), (manner of) law (-ful), manner, measure, (due) order, ordinance, right, sentence, usest, X

worthy, + wrong.

Rom 13:2  Whosoever therefore resisteth the power, resisteth the ordinance of IEUE: and they that resist shall receive to themselves damnation.


SHaBAT SHaLUM

http://ieue.org/group/ture-tooreh-torah/forum/topics/weekly-ture-portion-parashat-e-shabuo

No comments:

Post a Comment