Saturday, October 20, 2012

PaRaSHaT Noah

Parashat E Shabou 

 Noach | נח | "Noah "
TURE: BaRaASHIT 6:9-11:32
NaBAIAM: ISHoIEU 54:1-55:5
MaSHICH-anic: Luke 1:5-80

SHaBAT SHaLUM!


Who Is The Father Of IEUSHUO? 


Philip saith unto him,
"Sovereign, shew us the Father, and it sufficeth us."
 
IEUSHUO saith unto him,
"Have I been so long time with you, and hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Shew us the Father?10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me?
 

The words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.11 Believe me that I am in the Father, and the Father in me: or else believe me for the very works' sake." ~Icn 14:8-9 
?*Noah was born with white hair and a red complexion.
THE BOOK OF METHUSELAH 106:1-3


Rev.1
10 I was in the Spirit on the Adonai ’s day, and I heard behind me a great voice, as of a trumpet
11 saying, What you see, write in a book and send it to the seven assemblies: unto Ephesus, and unto Smyrna, and unto Pergamum, and unto Thyatira, and unto Sardis, and unto Philadelphia, and unto Laodicea.
12 And I turned to see the voice that spake with me. And having turned I saw seven golden candlesticks;
13 and in the midst of the candlesticks one like unto a son of ish, clothed with a garment down to the foot, and girt about at the breasts with a golden girdle.
14 And his head and his hair were white as white wool, white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire;
15 and his feet like unto burnished brass, as if it had been refined in a furnace; and his voice as the voice of many waters.
16 And he had in his right hand seven stars: and out of his mouth proceeded a sharp two-edged sword: and his countenance was as the sun shines in his strength.
17 And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as one dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying, Fear not; I am the First and the Last, 18 and the Living one; and I was dead, and behold, I am alive for evermore, and I have the keys of death and of Hades.
1 Icn 4
hereby we know that we abide in him and he in us, because he has given us of his Spirit.
14 And we have beheld and bear ed that the Father has sent the Son to be the Savior’s of the world.
15 Whosoever shall confess that IEUESHUO is the Son of ALEIM, ALEIM abides in him, and he in ALEIM.
16 And we know and have believed the love which ALEIM has in us.
ALEIM is love ; and he that abides in love abides in ALEIM, and ALEIM abides in him.
17 Herein is love made perfect with us, that we may have boldness in the day of mishpat; because as he is, even so are we in this world.
18 There is no fear in love : but perfect love casteth out fear, because fear has punishment; and he that fears is not made perfect in love .
19 We love , because he first loved us.
1 Icn 5
4 For whatsoever is begotten of ALEIM overcomes the world: and this is the victory that has overcome the world, even our faith.
5 And who is he that overcomes the world, but he that believes that IEUESHUO is the Son of ALEIM?
6 This is he that came by mayim and blood, even IEUESHUO Ha MaSHICH; not with the mayim only, but with the mayim and with the blood.
7 And it is the Spirit that bears ed, because the Spirit is the truth

No comments:

Post a Comment